Friday, June 10, 2016

pet P.B.L

JAMES
My Creature is a Peregrine Falcon.
Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
It needs food, water and space.
A peregrine falcon needs a speed area, feeding area and bed area.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:
The feeding area for hunting and killing food for it to eat.  
The speed area was for it to practice flying and seeing how fast it can go.
The bed area was for relaxation and breeding.

What I am pleased about: the paint because it was camouflage  with lots of colors.the lid has a hole were it can go in and out.  
the lerning bilding power I uesd is persverins 
What I have found tricky: nothing
next time I need to make it harder
What I would like to improve:
NOT PAINTING! Because it made me not get my p.b.l done.

Insert photos here

2 comments:

  1. this is cool James and what are you painting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the peregrine falcons home

      Delete